I am in a book club and I have to read a book for April. I was poking around trying to find the cheapest book price. I remembered my green decision and looked at my town library.
I am just curious how many of you do the same.
http://njsl-agent.auto-graphics.com/WelcomePages/SplashPage2.aspx?cid=njsl&targetLibPK=0&lid=CALP
Let me know!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes yes yes! I love my town library and it has been a great resource for me throughout my youth and adult life. ( i moved back to my hometown a few years ago!..just cant seem to get away!) I was just at their bookfair yesterday and picked up some great school and fun books for like 50 cents each. I live in Millburn but the library is connected to many other sthrough a county/state library system. I am able to access resources from many of the connected libraries. I would highly recommend you check there first befor buying any books ..mine usually has the newest or they will get them if requested.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to go to my town library as much as I would like. Earthday has helped me think about using books already in the world and stop killing so many trees. It also helps us as SLMS to see all the new and cool things going on. I just ordered a book through CATS and plan on downloading a book or two as well.
ReplyDelete