Friday, April 24, 2009

What is a mashup?

I learned a new word today and hope that you can show me some examples of things you have found as well.

http://news.zdnet.com/2422-13569_22-152729.html

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a chance to check out most of the links posted here but I do have a questions for those of you reading this blog:

    As a media specialist at a NJ K-8 school, I'm wondering if anyone has any great ideas for fun things to do with the students after their tests on the upcoming test days. I have all my 3rd, 4th, and 8th graders in the afternoons and figure they won't be too into anything that requires too much concentration after a morning of the NJASK. I'm also a little worried about lessons for once testing is over. I've heard from some teachers that the 8th graders are unwilling to do much after April because they know they are already out of there, looking ahead to graduation and the summer. I was hoping to do some of the teaching tolerance lessons (focused on genocide and the Holocaust for older students) but I wonder now if these are better for beginning of the year lessons.

    Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete